Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bridal Fair


What a beautiful day for our local Bridal Fair!!
I'll be meeting with brides and grooms at the Hecker Pass Winery. Carlo Fortino and family have put together an gorgeous new venue and an exciting bridal fair today for "La Vigna" at the base of Hecker Pass on Rte. 152.
I can see lots of beautiful weddings and happy events there in the future. Carlo is such a warm, welcoming host. He's had lots of experience meeting and greeting people through the winery tasting room.

I did a bridal shoot there in the fall. Sadly I won't have as much time to shoot today because I'm there this time with a booth. I'll admit I'd much rather be shooting all of the activity today rather than sitting in a booth. But I am looking forward to meeting the couples who are considering La Vigna for their weddings.

0 comments: