Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Much of what you see here will be landscape photography. I’m actually a portrait and wedding photographer, specializing in children, but it will soon become apparent to you that the landscape is a compelling draw for me. I love to be out there. I’m truly at home in the outdoors and landscape photography continues to hold my interest. The other work will be my professional work, shared with the permission of my clients. I think you will enjoy that as well. At least I hope so.

Children have so much to teach. When they see something wonderful they reach out and point. See….see. They get it. Beauty is to be shared with the world. It’s our consolation and a balm from all of the tedium, mundane and routine. When I look up from whatever I am doing and see something beautiful, be it a child’s joy or beautiful light on the landscape, I know that despite all of our woes, life is good.

I welcome your feedback.

0 comments: